To Book Holistic Healthy Lifestyle Coaching Services, Please Visit my Contact Us page.
In the near future you will be able to Click on an Appropriate Box Below and
- Add Consultation Via Email
- Consultation Via Skype to your Shopping Cart
* Please bear with us as we work out these ‘Shopping Cart’ Features for you. *In the interim, please Fill out the Contact US Form if you need to reach me until the shopping cart features here on the site are fully-functioning
~ Thank you
LIST OF SERVICES
Getting started is easy. The first step is the ‘Initial’ Consultation based upon you filling out the Contact Us form and letting me know about your healthy lifestyle goals and needs.
I will answer your questions via the following options:
- Consultation Via Skype
- Consultation Via Email
I offer a variety of services at very affordable rates.
Dogs are like people; no two are alike, therefore, rates are based upon and catered to the individual dog and situation. *
Holiday Pricing May Vary, as they are usually one of my busiest times; so please plan ahead and make your reservations so that I can make sure to block out adequate times on my calendar for you and your pets. *Holidays observed are: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, MLK Day, Veteran’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Saint Patrick’s Day, Easter/Passover/Ostara, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Halloween/Samhain, Hanukah, Christmas Eve Day& Eve, Christmas Day
MENU OF SERVICES
HOLISTIC HEALTH AND WELLNESS SERVICES INCLUDING:
HOW TO CREATE AND PREPARE HOLISTIC HOMEMADE DOG FOOD & TREATS
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST COMMERCIALLY PREPARED FOODS
HOW TO INCORPORATE HERBS INTO YOUR DOG’S DAILY DIET
CHAKRA CLEANSING AND BALANCING- *PLEASE SEE 7 MAIN CHAKRAS IN DOGS ON OUR HOLISTIC HEALTH AND WELLNESS PAGE TO LEARN MORE!!
*PET CARE AND HOME SITTING IN YOUR HOME
CONCIERGE OF ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
1.) As I previously mentioned, every breed or mixture thereof is not right for every person. To make things a bit easier and less stressful I also offer my services in *Helping you to choose the right breed or mixed breed for you by going with you to animal shelters, etc. -Fees are based upon many factors including how far we travel to the place(s) you wish to look for your new ‘best friend’, how many times we do this, if your prospective pooch we encounter has behavioral issues such as ‘aggression’, etc. Our main goal is to make sure you all ‘bond’ and that you are each choosing the best possible ‘match’ for one another for a forever, loving home.
2. ) Speaking Engagements at your H.O.A.( Home Owners Association) Meetings, Property Management Meetings, Real Estate Office meetings- On various subjects such as “What differentiates a Service Dog, Emotional Support Pet, Guide Dog from a ‘Pet’ in terms of Fair Housing Legal Issues, etc.”, Know your rights as a person with a ‘Service Dog’, How to live peaceably with your pets, your neighbor and their pets in times of a difference of agreement, etc.
* Rates Determined at my discretion and mutually agreed upon prior to my providing services*
3.) Professional Home and Pet Sitting- Looking for a professional home and pet sitter with integrity as well as experience?
Someone who will love and take care of your home and pets as if they were their own?
Like to travel and take vacations, yet just don’t feel comfortable leaving your home unprotected or dropping your precious pets off at a ‘kennel’ or ‘boarding’ facility?
Look no further- I am a professional Home and Pet Sitter And A Healthy Lifestyle Coach for Poochies and Pet Guardians.
I have over 30 years of successful experience.
* I come to ‘your‘ home and watch your pets and/or home; so that your pets are comfortable in their space, on their territory, with their food, toys, and their routine is as normal as possible to alleviate any stress.
* I do not offer accommodations in my home.*
My competitive rates vary depending upon the services rendered.
All dogs & situations are different, just like people are; so each dog(s), situation(s) are catered to and priced accordingly. I am very very fair and competitively priced.
Caring for animals; body, mind, and spirit and coaching you to do the same is my calling as well as my ‘business’; of which I take great pride in.
• I am responsible and respectful have excellent references*
I am happy to help you and your precious pets, and look after your home as well if necessary.
**If you are a Snowbird, I may also consider taking care of your home and or pets in other locales.**
~ In gratitude
Kelli Angel & Ceilidh
*REMEMBER, BY VISITING WWW.POOCHIEAUPAIR.COM FIRST, AND THEN CLICKING ON OUR AMAZON OR ANY OF OUR OTHER GRATITUDE PARTNERS LINKS TO DO YOUR SHOPPING, THIS HELPS US MAINTAIN OUR BLOG AS WELL AS THE ABILITY TO DONATE A PORTION OF OUR PROCEEDS TO OUR ANIMAL RESCUE AND WELFARE PARTNERS YEAR ROUND:-)
~THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THE TIME TO STOP HERE FIRST